Engagement photos are one of those things people either want to do or they don’t We are firmly on team TAKE THE PHOTOS. If for no other reason than when you’re old and gray, you and your significant other can look back on them and say, that was the beginning of your love story.
But today we are going to take a look at the best places in the Triangle for engagement photos.
1. Downtown Raleigh. There are so many options in downtown Raleigh we could go on forever. Some of the best being; Historic Oak View Park, City Market, The Merrion-Wynne House or just walking the streets and seeing what draws you in.
3. American Tobacco Campus. A super trendy and industrial chic spot for your engagement photos. American Tobacco Campus offers tons of options…which leads us to number 4.
4. Durham Bulls Athletic Park. The athletic park isn’t exactly somewhere you can just walk up to and take a photo but with a little work with the special events staff it is a great option for the couple who loves baseball!
5. A Golf Course. Are you or your fiancé into golf? Just want a lush green backdrop? This might be the option for you. Luckily there are many Triangle options. Prestonwood Country Club, Heritage, River Ridge, the list goes on.
6. The Streets at Southpoint or Cameron Village. Not your typical outdoor space. These outdoor malls are a fun alternative and offer some great ideas for props. Just remember you might be dealing with people walking in front of your photos.
9. Your favorite bar or restaurant. Such a fun and different way to take your photos that don’t look too staged or posed.
10. RDU Airport. Yep, you read that right. A totally unique and unexpected spot perfect for the long-distance couple or the couple that just enjoys traveling together.
And the list could go on but we think these top 10 are perfect for all your engagement photo needs. Let us know what you think!