Congratulations you’re engaged and ready to start the planning process! Feeling a little overwhelmed or don’t know quite where to begin? Don’t stress, hiring a wedding consultant can help you enjoy the planning process and focus on the important things like being engaged. Sally Oakley Personalized Wedding Planning can help you with all your planning needs whether you can answer “yes” to one of these reasons or not.
Here are the top five reasons to hire a wedding planner.
1. You’re just too busy. Have a demanding job? Feeling like you’ve already got so much going on? No need to worry! A wedding planner will consult with vendors, schedule meetings, attend meetings in your absence, make decisions and take care of many other tasks. Wedding planners are professionals and have built relationships within the industry and thus are in the “know”. Helping you cut down on researching vendors and products.
2. You’re planning an out-of-town wedding. It’ll be helpful to have someone who is familiar with the area and living in the area. Your planner will have the knowledge and can represent you when you are unable to attend vendor meetings. A wedding planner can also help with welcome baskets, maps and directions, and a list of things to do for your guests.
3. You have a small budget. It may seem counterintuitive but a wedding planner can actually save you money. First, wedding planners can help you set a budget and make sure you stick to it. Second, they can also help you focus in on what is most important to you when it comes to making you wedding day the best day of your life. Third, because they have built relationships with vendors they are able to get the best price from the best wedding vendors. Remember, if you think it’s not a possibility with your budget having a day of coordinator will actually save you money and will ensure your day runs smoothly as possible.
4. You’re not that interested in picking out the perfect shade of pink. Don’t worry! That is what a planner is for. Your planner will take on those tasks you find boring because she will work closely with you and your fiancé to determine your style and taste. Have fun during your engagement and enjoy the ride your planner will take care of the rest.
5. You’re overwhelmed. Feeling stressed or don’t know where to begin? A wedding planner will help you with budget development, selection and management of vendors, and the creation of a timeline. For the wedding day especially your planner will take over the stress and allow you to enjoy your big day. After all, you’ve spent a lot of time and money on this thing don’t you want to enjoy it to the fullest?